Here’s what Siarad Da is doing about GDPR…
The new GDPR regulations come into effect today in the EU. We’ve had a look over what’s needed:
- Because you opted in to receive communications from Siarad Da during training or another event – you did so voluntarily,
- You can opt out by clicking on ‘unsubscribe from this list’ at the foot of this email,
- Our website ‘contact’ page now contains links to this policy,
- If you are happy to continue to receive communications from Siarad Da there is no need to do anything.
What information does Siarad Da collect about me?
- We collect basic information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list online or via a physical sign-up form during a training event or if you contact us.
- We collect your name, email address and professional areas of interest
How does Siarad Da use my information?
- We use your information to deliver:
- Our newsletters / blogs
- Training information or survey requests
Does Siarad Da share my data with third parties?
- Siarad Da will never share or sell your data to any third party
Can I control my data?
- Yes, to review or change your data, you need to:
- Open one of our emails
- Scroll down to the footer and click on ‘update subscription preferences’ in order to view and update your name, email address and to unsubscribe and delete your data from our records.
- We aim to respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within 28 days.